PHP Sn Developer / Architect
Company descriptionKaaja is the Italian proptech that firstly digitized the entire process of home buying and selling.
Fast, secure and transparent, the Company offers a very innovative process, leveraging on the best in class technology - blockchain included - and qualified agents. Our mission is to dramatically simplify the buying and selling process for all actors involved: sellers, buyers and real estate agents.
What are we looking for in our team?
- Maximum attention to every detail in our customers experience
- High professionalism to always make a difference with competence, transparency and efficiency
- Teamwork and constant commitment to improve themselves and those around them
- Agile and data driven approach to improve our services with innovative solutions
- Positive and open mind attitude without any discrimination
Responsibilities - what you will do
We are looking for Back-end PHP Senior Developer with the willingness to drive development activities of our real-estate new platform
Act as Software Engineer on PHP / Symfony framework in a highly-skilled team composed by internal colleagues and external teammates
Work closely with fellow IT colleagues and with Head of IT & Product to evolve, refactor and improve Kaaja codebase and define target technological roadmap
Bring technological best practices to the team and help solving issues / blockers during development activities. We apply Clean Code principles and high security standards because quality and security are the pillars of success
Work in cross-functional teams in Pair Programming to improve everybody knowledge and bring out-of-the-box ideas/improvements. Everyone is responsible of his/her own work - and so sharing is more than ever caring!
Experience - what we are looking for
- +1.5 years of experience on PHP and on Domain Driven Design approach
Knowledge of Clean Code/Architecture principles and experience on CI/CD practices
Experience with building microservices/APIs and working with MVC framework
Hands-on experience on AWS technologies is a plus. Otherwise, we build it together!
- Good professional English (B1)
Critical thinking and problem solving attitude to satisfy customer needs
Reason to join us - what we offer
Opportunity to work from home. We believe in remote working as much as we do in office face-to-face working - we define together the best approach, ask to our devs!
- Key role in a dynamic and energetic team with enormous potential. We are growing each and every month, and we are just setting the foundation for a broader company.
Multi-disciplinary paths - each of our dev is focused on more than one skillset (e.g., infrastructure, blockchain..). As a start-up, we strongly believe in multi-skills as the best way to grow and build future managers!
- Growth opportunity and Immediate start
- Salary level according to seniority