Junior Asset Manager
Company descriptionKaaja is the Italian proptech that firstly digitized the entire process of home buying and selling.
Fast, secure and transparent, the Company offers a very innovative process, leveraging on the best in class technology - blockchain included - and qualified agents. Our mission is to dramatically simplify the buying and selling process for all actors involved: sellers, buyers and real estate agents.
What are we looking for in our team?
- Maximum attention to every detail in our customers experience
- High professionalism to always make a difference with competence, transparency and efficiency
- Teamwork and constant commitment to improve themselves and those around them
- Agile and data driven approach to improve our services with innovative solutions
- Positive and open mind attitude without any discrimination
Responsibilities - what you will do
Manage the onboarding process for all new properties
Collate all properties documentation from suppliers and agents, identifying timely and proactively any gap
Responsible for all properties contents on site and on external partners portals, ensuring data accuracy and completeness before launch
Responsible for all agents documentation (like brochures, floor plans, property specific, market data)
Work closely with marketing team to enhance marketing contents in listings (including SEO where applicable)
Partner with Customer Care, Sales and real estate agents (internal and external) to effectively engage and nurture customers with the appropriate information
Experience - what we are looking for
- Track record in establishing and following best in class real estate onboarding procedures
Good knowledge of the house sales process, including actors involved and documentation required
Critical thinking and problem solving attitude to satisfy customer needs
Demonstrated good communication, organization and project planning skills
- Good professional English
Architecture degree is a plus
Reason to join us - what we offer
Learning in a dynamic and energetic team with enormous potential
- Growth opportunity
- Autonomy supported by results
If you want to know more about Kaaja, read our press review (currently in Italian only).