Company descriptionKaaja is the Italian proptech that firstly digitized the entire process of home buying and selling.
Fast, secure and transparent, the Company offers a very innovative process, leveraging on the best in class technology - blockchain included - and qualified agents. Our mission is to dramatically simplify the buying and selling process for all actors involved: sellers, buyers and real estate agents.
What are we looking for in our team?
- Maximum attention to every detail in our customers experience
- High professionalism to always make a difference with competence, transparency and efficiency
- Teamwork and constant commitment to improve themselves and those around them
- Agile and data driven approach to improve our services with innovative solutions
- Positive and open mind attitude without any discrimination
Responsibilities - what you will do
We are looking for a Back-end Engineer with the willingness to drive development activities of our new real-estate digital platform
Act as Software Engineer on PHP (Symfony) and Node.JS framework. We are currently moving from a monolith to a serverless architecture - both skills are necessary, Node.JS is our target skillset!
Work closely with fellow IT colleagues and with Head of IT & Product to evolve, refactor and improve Kaaja codebase and define target technological roadmap
Bring technological best practices to the team and help solving issues / blockers during development activities. We apply Clean Code principles and high security standards because quality and security are the pillars of success
Work in multi-skilled teams where every opinion is relevant and considered with the final objective of improving our platform performance. Testing new technologies is more than welcome if based on a technical or business rational!
Experience - what we are looking for
- +2 years of experience as Back-end Engineer on PHP/Node.JS (Typescript)
Knowledge of Clean Code/Architecture principles and experience on CI/CD practices
Experience with building microservices, APIs and working with MVC framework
Hands-on experience on Docker is a plus. Otherwise, we build it together!
- Italian native speaker and good professional English (B1)
Critical thinking and problem solving attitude to satisfy customer needs
Reason to join us - what we offer
This is a full-remote position. Our offices are based in Milan - every colleague has his/her own work station in our office, feel free to come to the office anytime to meet and greet!
- Salary level according to seniority, annual bonus based on performance and company results and health insurance to cover medical expenses
Key role in a dynamic and energetic team with enormous potential. We are growing each and every month, and we are just setting the foundation for a broader company
- Multi-disciplinary paths - each of our dev is focused on more than one skillset (e.g., AWS, AI, blockchain..). As a start-up, we strongly believe in multi-skills as the best way to grow and build future managers!
- Growth opportunity and Immediate start
Recurring company events to meet and get to know better very colleague
Location: remote working / Milan offices
If you want to know more about Kaaja, read our press review.